We are back in Laie! We miss California terribly especially all of the little sisters because we just had so much fun with them. This is an all inclusive blog about what we got up to in California because I just don't want to make like 4 different posts, lazy I know but here we go.
One of the most fun things we got to do was to go to Universal Studios, if you haven't been you must go, they have this awesome strip before Universal Studios that has shopping places, food courts, cinemas and it just makes it more exciting as you walk towards the actual park. Universal has more shows than rides it is so worth it to watch the shows. DEFINITELY do the Studio tour FIRST! I loved the Jurassic park ride and the SIMPSON ride was so so awesome.
Driving to the show, couldn't resist a show of the LA signage... oh yeah I been there!!!
Hinaleis memory HAT! She is our little princess. Her name is embroided on the back!!
Um... cheekily Hinaleis first taste of ice-cream!!!