Happy NZ Fathers Day

lol... Fathers day is celebrated in New Zealand on the first Sunday of September I don't know why it is different to the states but it means my dad and joe get two lucky days! Firstly a Happy Fathers Day to my dad! Love him heaps and heaps especially because in 2 months I get to see him again because he is bringing us home! Yay for grandchildren! Secondly I didn't even plan to do anything for Joe because he had a really nice Fathers Day in June but the night before he told me that he was looking forward to his NZ fathers day, well I had to pull up socks and get to work, the next morning Hinalei and I made him the worst card ever! and the BEST breakfast in bed ever! Heres to my hubby who gets 2 fathers day a year, HE deserves IT!!!


Okay the deal with the card! Later that night we had some friends over Daniel and Melonie Graff and we were playing phase 10! Anyways Hinalei was always trying to grab at Joes card and so he stuck one to her forehead to see if she would grab it. No! It seriously stayed up there for a good 10 minutes while we laughed and laughed and of course took a picture! It was like she didn't even realise it was there! SO CUTE!!