Things I am Grateful for

In an effort to get into General Conference mode and taking from the lovely post by Jess F. I want to write down what I am grateful for.

Joseph and Hinalei
Having a husband that makes me feel beautiful when I do my hair using the phone mirror
Having a little girl that smiles when I go to pick her up from her crib
Having a little girl
SMILES
Having a little girl that says mama mama mama
Having a husband that will drive to 7 eleven at midnight to buy me snicker ice cream
living in hawaii and having a beach 5 minutes away
being able to go to the beach everyday
being a FULLTIME mother because my honey works 2 jobs
having a husband who works for his family
pedicures
friends who pay for pedicures
SISTERS
sisters who give me expensive stuff coz I cant buy it
sisters who are best friends
Family who fly us to see them
Family
My mum (my bestest longtime friend)
My dad ( my bestest example besides my mum)
Scriptures
Yellow Roses
Harry Potter
Twilight series
Printers that have ink
Creativity
birthdays
SURPRISES especially romantic ones
holding hands
a song that makes me want to hold hands
kisses
sneaky kisses like during a prayer or during sacrament
Sacrament
Primary kids especially 3 yr olds
music
singing to music
watching my baby girl bob to music
dancing to music
Mail especially unexpected mail
A good recipe
A good meal
A meal I dont have to cook
A vaccummed house
Clean laundry
Triangle pillows
The gospel of Jesus Christ
Prophets
and a whole lot more.......

I am grateful for this day:

which lead to this day:

which lead to the creation of this:

that ultimately resulted in: