Baby #3

Yup! Found on weeks ago when I took Hinalei in for a check up with the doctor and told him that I thought I might be pregnant. They took a blood test and told me they would call if I was pregnant. 9:45am the next morning I got the phone call that I was expecting.

I was only discouraged that I didn't quite get to the weight loss goal that I had planned on and we had talked about waiting until October before trying for #3 but I know that this little spirit wants to come down because since January Hinalei has been asking me and telling me that she needs a little sister. I have no idea if this baby is a girl, in fact this pregnancy has been a lot more like my #2 pregnancy than my first but I believe little children have a strong connection with the spirit world and I think she was preparing me mentally for a 3rd child before I found out for myself.

I look forward to all those first things again and I am exciting to see if my labor is shorter now that it is my 3rd. I have a wonderful midwife who I absolutely adore and here on the shore is known as the Mormon midwife...hehe. We got to see baby today and saw 2 arms and 2 legs and a strong heart beat.

I am just out of my 1st trimester and started working out again after being to tired to do anything for the first trimester. I didn't realize how much your body has to take when you already have 2 children and now have to balance with all the morning sickness and mood swings of this pregnancy. When I think back to being pregnant with Hinalei I realize how much I was just being a baby and whiny with morning sickness and food aversions. Now I might throw up in the sink, then pick up son who is screaming at my feet, wipe and rinse my mouth out and then I am out the door to take my daughter to preschool. I don't have a moment to sit and recover because I am already responsible for 2 other little lives. I can't believe sometimes that Hinalei is 3 or that son just turned 1. Baby is due Oct 24th and this my first one at the end of the year.

Its wonderful having all of these parental experiences and with 3 I am sure I will learn even more!