Okay so after 10 months of absolute dedication to blogging about Hinalei each month I find myself more towards the end of her 11 months than the start and I haven't done a thing. Something that several (ahem mum and sisters) are quite willing to point out. Nonetheless here I am finally updating about our precious little girl. Yes! She is just one month away from the BIG 1! I can't believe how time has gone so quickly and I am so grateful for every little moment with my sweet child.
Hinalei is getting better and better at walking to other people and by herself around the house. The other night she stood up, walked to the TV and turned it off. We had a good laugh about that.
Updated list of Hinalei:
* She has 6 teeth (4 top 2 bottom)
* She is drinking regular diluted milk and juice from the bottle
*SHE IS DRINKING FROM A BOTTLE (everyone in NZ will appreciate how big that is)
* She is no longer nursing at night
* She loves to pull herself up on everything
* She loves to crawl to the edge of anything and shimmy down (Aunty Jenna!!!)
* She loves to eat grown up food especially french fries, chocolate and ice cream (all things she is not allowed!!)
* She loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba with Daddy
* She loves to sing songs with Aunty Cola
* She loves to go walkies with Aunty Jenna
* She loves to sit in mummys lap all day and watch food channel -NOT - (haha... actually I wish she would do that because I love the food channel!!!)
* She loves to unroll the toilet paper or pull the evenlopes out of the box or pull tissues out of the box or wipes!
* She loves to clap her hands and sing "If your Happy and you know it"
She is more beautiful each day and I don't take for granted one moment with her. I try to laugh went she spills the pen box for the 1000 time that day, to hold her when she wants to be held, to give her kisses whenever she will let me, to make her laugh just so I can laugh!
Future Model Pose?
"Thats Mama!"
"Hehe... I'm cheeky!"
Go! Seasiders!