A New Year Tradition.



So last year to bring in 2009 we had McDonald's with our friends the Prescott's and then played Monopoly until the New Year. In fact if you look back on my blog it is my first entry ever!!! I was pregnant with Hinalei and the Prescotts had just found out that they were expecting. We were both waiting to find out what parenthood would be like and introduce our little girls to each other! I can't believe that they were in Heaven only a year ago. WELL NOW A year later we kept up our tradition and had the night with the Prescott's again. No McDonald's or Monopoly but we did go for a drive out to Kahuku and Laie Point to see the fireworks and then back to TVA to watch the most awesome fireworks show on the balcony!

I love Laie Fireworks! I mean where else do you get to watch an amazing display of fireworks right outside your house while counting down to the new year! I definitely am excited for 2010! My baby girl turns 1! My sisters are both at BYUH for school! My brother is preparing for his mission! My brother in law is coming off his mission! My sister in law is getting baptized! What a wonderful year for change!