So what do you do when you take your child to nursery to help her get ready for the transition and it doesn't even phase her? She just goes and gets some toys and starts to play and never ever cries for you or looks around?... Well most parents would be totally grateful because now they can go to their classes and now have to chase around their inquisitive child (which I do in fact love) but I am sort of sad, she is so independent and loves playing with others and making new friends that she doesn't even think of us till we pick her up after wards and then it a bottle and boom she is out for 2 hours because she had so much fun playing! I am so grateful for her nursery leaders who love her because I know that plays a big role in her loving nursery as much as she does!
