Joseph-Hall Tinirau Savaiinaea. Little Joe was blessed today in our ward here in Auckland. It was a beautiful blessing. Joseph blessed little Joe with some wonderful things. My mum recorded the blessing so we have it for our records but some of the things Joe mentioned was for little Joe to realize his divine potential and to do all he can to serve a mission for his Heavenly Father. While Joe was giving the blessing I was a little bit teary eyed because I could see all of the things coming to pass and it made me realize how short of a time it will be before he is getting ready for a mission and getting married.
I love my little son so much. He makes me so happy. When I feed him in the early hours of the morning he is so smiley and it makes it so easy to get up and do so. He is super strong for a 2 month old, already using his hands to pull him self up.
We are currently in the Aeroview ward. It is an awesome little ward. We have a diverse range of people in our ward and they are all really friendly. In our first week we got given so many clothes from different people in the ward for Hinalei and Little Joe. I was so grateful for their help.
Joe and I have a combined calling. He is the Primary Pianist and I am the Primary Music Leader. It is an awesome calling to have. Probably my favorite so far. I have a great time thinking up new ideas for the kids each Sunday and also reviewing the old songs. We have a very interesting and fun set of kids to work with, some sing really loud, some don't sing at all so I have to be very creative. I love how you can move anywhere in the world and as long as you can find a chapel on Sunday you are able to be renewed in your faith and testimony.



